Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Thing #8

Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Originally uploaded by Corgipants
I've heard there was a good pumpkin harvest this year. So there will NOT be a shortage of pumpkin as in previous years! No more stocking up and hoarding cans of pumpkin while we can. This probably explains why every store and their MOTHER is jumping on the pumpkin bandwagon and bringing out pumpkin smoothies, lattes, baked goods, lip gloss, donuts and who knows what else. Can you tell I'm a little tired of all the pumpkin hype? It's time to move on to the next thing. (I'd better move on myself before this post about Little Things that Make Me Happy turns into a Pet Peeve post) Anway, I'm glad to have a ready supply to eat in pumpkin oatmeal and mix into protein muffins!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Happy about this, but some stores are still selling the cans at $$$. Yeesh, highway robbery.