Thursday, August 4, 2011

2011 Goals Review-nearly halfway through the year

#1 Add 1 deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule. This is such a boring goal. But as long as I schedule them on the calendar, they get done. Laundered all the window coverings, cleaned the light fixtures, cleaned the fridge and microwave.

#2 Remember to send birthday cards. Nope, not doing so hot. I let this go last month and I think I might just be giving up. I meant to send my brother one of my cake postcards, then his birthday came and went.

#3 Start recycling. Done! Every week we stick out paper, metal, plastic and glass out by the crub.

#4 Add strength training to break my weight plateau. Female Body Breakthrough DONE. Now I've moved on to Body for Life!

#5 Volunteer once a month. May-Food Bank re-pack and donation to Humane Society, June-Gave blood (I made my 2 gallon milestone!) July-4-H Project Expo and Food Bank repack

#6 Pay off the credit card. DONE. Well, sort of. The credit card is paid off by refinancing the car, which is saving us a LOT of money!

How are your goals for 2011 going?

No comments:

Post a Comment