Saturday, April 2, 2011

Goings On


Here is the latest picture of the quilt I posted earlier. I think it's really....ugly. My mom suggested adding appliques in the blue squares because they seem so blank. But now I think that might make it too busy, since I used a busy cheater print for the borders. Ugh!

Other than this ugly quilt, I planted peas and took the dog in to have his teeth cleaned. Poor boy had to have two teeth removed. I am glad I took him in this year, I would never have known they were infected! Did he show any signs at all, reluctant to eat? A Corgi, reluctant to eat? NO WAY! Here he is showing off his shiny teeth!
Oh and I trimmed the dogwood. I think it makes a fine addition to the dining table!

1 comment:

  1. Corgi's sure have a huge appetite so I definitely agree with you on that! It's nice to see Sully showcasing his recently fixed teeth. Good for you for taking her in even though you didn't see any sign to do so in the first place. Share the corgi love! <3 <3 <3

    Regards,
    Steve from Dog Training Loki

    ReplyDelete