Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 Goals Review

It's February! Time to see how the goals are going so far.

#1 Add I deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule. Doing good so far! I've cleaned baseboards, dusted all the ceiling fans, and more!

#2 Remember to send birthday cards. I made my mom a Chihuahua card!

#3 Start recycling. I'm on track for this too! We are using our recycling center. BUT we aren't supposed to put the paper out if there's a chance it will get wet and it's been SNOWING! So we have a bunch of paper piling up.

#4 Add strength training to break my weight plateau. I'm on phase 2 of the Female Body Breakthrough plan! Hello, squats!

#5 Volunteer once a month. January found me lacking volunteer time so I spent an evening folding newspapers for the Humane Society! February I am signed up to help at the Food Bank (repacking food into smaller quantities) and I'm attending the Project Linus Make-A-Blanket Day.

#6 Pay off the credit card. This month, we're making a $1000 payment!

3 comments:

  1. i truly keep thinking that I should volunteer, but i'm awful and just haven't made the effort to really figure out how or where

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must also do goals for 2011 so I'll be more organize. Thanks for sharing, I've got an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing great on your goals! I love that one of your goals was to volunteer more!

    ReplyDelete