Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's 5K

Run to the Finish helped organize a New Year Fun Run and offered up these resolution bibs for those of us NOT in Miami.I was SO HAPPY to be able to get outside and run, instead of on the treadmill! It has been so snowy and cold, well below freezing for much of December. But this week, all the snow melted and this morning it was 48 degrees!!! This picture was taken after and you can see Sully, who thinks it's his job to lick the sweat off of me. Gross, I know! It's worse when I wear shorts, it's a non-stop lick fest!

My time: 31:16

Weather: Overcast, light sprinkles for part of the run, wind around 20 mph

My Resolution: You can't read my bib but it says "Be calmly productive at home and at work" I need to work on letting small frustrations go and be more even-tempered.


  1. Nice job on the 5k! I know what you mean about being happy to be able to run outside! I can't wait til it's consistently above 30 outside!

  2. way to go on the run and love that you are wearing a reflective vest, I'm so bad about that

  3. Great job on your run! I love that your dog is licking you. Mine does the same thing. Gross. And I like your resolution!