Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Goals

Here are my 2011 Goals!

Bumped up to the top of this year's list are the two holdovers from last year.

#1 Add I deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule. I've made a list of tasks to add and my plan is to assign them each to a week in my calendar.

#2 Remember to send birthday cards. The dates are in my calendar and I'm going to make this a weekly task too! Each week, check the birthdays and mail out cards!

#3 Start recycling. This one I already started! I called out garbage company and set us up on their recycling pick-up list. I set up a station in the laundry room with one bin for paper and one for glass, plastic and metal.

#4 Add strength training to break my weight plateau. This is kind of an experiment. I am following The Female Body Breakthrough routine and severely cutting down my cardio until March when I will start training for a 10K.

#5 Volunteer once a month. I did this last year even though it wasn't on my 2010 goals list. This year I am making it official! I haven't found my January project yet but it might just be donating a couple of quilts. I have several tops made that just need to be quilted and bound.

#6 Pay off the credit card. It returns for another year! We paid it off in 2010, but then put the roof on it so we are going through the old routine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment