Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Goal Review

2010 Goals End-of-Year Review

1. DONE Complete the St. Jude’s relay and donate at least $300.

2. DONE Keep track of all miles I run in 2010.

Total to 2010: 395.5 miles! My goal was one for each day of the year and I achieved that in November!

3. Donate 10 quilts/blankets to Project Linus.

4. Pay off our credit card.

We got the original amount paid off, then got the roof fixed so now we have a new goal for 2011.


5. DONE Earn the Silver Award in the President’s challenge.
DONE (4/29/2010)! I am 78% of the way to my Gold award!

6. DONE Enter 10 or more items in the county fair.
DONE! total of 17 entries!


7. Try something new like tap dancing, water aerobics or herding.

DONE:Got certified in CPR/First Aid (July), learned to do a cartwheel, took herding lessons with Sully (April, May), tried water aerobics (January), adult beginning ballet (August-November)

8. Grow only things I eat in the garden and eat what I grow.

Planted: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, leek, kohlrabi, lettuce, spinach, beets, snow peas, carrots, radishes, cucumber, edamame, zucchini, yellow summer squash.

Ate: carrots, spinach, radishes, spinach, lettuce, snow peas, yellow squash, cucumbers, blackberries, raspberries, basil, chives, thyme

9. Visit family more often and remember to send birthday cards.

This one will be #1 on 2011's list! I didn't do so well.

10. Add I deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule.

Another one that will get moved up on the list for the new year. I have my 2011 planner and will add a task to it in PEN for each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment