Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know everyone's thinking about Christmas now but I forgot to blog Thanksgiving!Here's this year's Turkey Trot outfit. Not quite as flamboyant as last year's but it was raining a cold drizzle and I didn't want to wear a soggy turkey hat in the icy chill. So I whipped up this little number with some fun foam!
Here's what I ate. I made Oh She Glows' Vegan Walnut Loaf and gravy and it was delicious! My family also put my in charge of green beans and cranberry salad.
Here we are at the table. All in all, a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna, I just dropped by to thank you for your lovely matchbox - I got your number 11 box in the Countdown to Christmas swap - I love the sparkly Santa ornament! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recieved on of your matchbox!! i love it. thanks for swapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ok I always forget to blog about things until after the fact! :-) I received your #15 matchbox, thank you, it was very sweet, especially the litle stamps inside. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenna - I received your cute matchbox #23. So festive and fun! Thanks so much! Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sully, this is Bryson :) Thank you and your mommy so much for your super-duper awesome Christmas package! Wow!! You totally made my holiday! I love my new fancy towel, and my mommy said I'm the most handsome boy with my new ties :) Mommy says she also loves her new book and all the goodies. Isn't it totally crazy that my mommy also sews and used to live in Champaign (when she went to UIUC)? BTW, I also used to do rally but am nowhere near as good as you. And a CGC? Wow. You're my idol :) Wish you and your family a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Check it out: http://happyrunnergiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/12/cranberry-naturals-winner.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete