Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 Days of Thanks

Day 24

I've come to realize that I am one of those people that they talk about in comic-strips, one of those people that they caricature with shiny brown goop all over their faces.
Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics from GlitterGeek.com
That's right, I'm a chocoholic! When playing the Game On! Diet, you get 100 calories free everyday to eat whatever you want. And mine is ALWAYS chocolate! M&Ms, little Dove miniatures, chocolate hazelnut spread, hot cocoa! I never realized it before but I guess I can't go a day without it! And I'm thankful for it!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure that chocolate stays away from your corgi! I love chocolate, but I choose hot chocolate, and chocolate bars/ candies. I got kind of tired of chocolate hazelnut spread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO love chocolate, too!! Woot! :) I totally adore your blog. So glad I found and did, via your #8 matchbox that I received. Adore it and am looking forward to opening it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blog. Just opened your matchbox number 1 today and loved it. thanks so much. Hope you have a wonderful day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna, I got your number 2 box in the Matchbox swap today. Very cute design, and the little gingerbread man is adorable. Thanks so much, and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenna, I just posted matchbox #7 from you. Thanks so much - love the Christmas seals you included!

    ReplyDelete