Friday, October 8, 2010

Halloween Tote Swap

Halloween swaps are my most favorite swaps of all! (Runner-up is Valentine's day swaps)I got in on Aunt Pitty Pat's Halloween Tote Swap and received a wonderful package from Terry. The tote itself is this neat, plump bag, almost like a bucket or trug! And it was filled to the brim with goodies! Fat quarters and matching thread, a soap, a spiced tea, a notepad, some trim, a wonderful clutch bag, jellybeans, a scrubby shaped like a pumpkin, more fabric goodies and thinking ahead to Christmas, a Christmas bookmark! AND, let's not forget the wonderful wallhanging she made, all ready for my to finish however I please! Isn't it adorable?!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, I wish I was more craftsy. I love the tote in this post, super cute! I have the ideas, but execution is never what I have designed in my mind.