Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2010 Goal Update for August

2010 Goals Update for August

1. DONE Complete the St. Jude’s relay and donate at least $300.

2. Keep track of all miles I run in 2010.

August mileage total=42.5 miles, 2010 total 247 miles

3. Donate 10 quilts/blankets to Project Linus.

8 completed and turned in. 2 completed and ready to turn in

4. Pay off our credit card. (Done once in 2010, new goal of September 2011.)

Paid another $1000 this month, should be paid off before Christmas!

5. DONE Earn the Silver Award in the President’s challenge.
DONE (4/29/2010)! I am 78% of the way to my Gold award!

6. DONE Enter 10 or more items in the county fair.
DONE! total of 17 entries!

7. Try something new like tap dancing, water aerobics or herding.

I start Adult Beginning Ballet this month!

DONE:Got certified in CPR/First Aid (July), learned to do a cartwheel, took herding lessons with Sully (April, May), tried water aerobics (January)

8. Grow only things I eat in the garden and eat what I grow.

Planted: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, leek, kohlrabi, lettuce, spinach, beets, snow peas, carrots, radishes, cucumber, edamame, zucchini, yellow summer squash.

Have eaten: carrots, spinach, radishes, spinach, lettuce, snow peas, yellow squash, cucumbers, blackberries, raspberries, basil, chives, thyme

9. Visit family more often and remember to send birthday cards.

10. Add I deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog! Your dog is simply adorable. I had a corgi-mix growing up, and I just loved him to pieces.

    I love your goal list. I'm a goal list gal, as well, though your list is much more thorough than mine!