2. Keep track of all miles I run in 2010.
August mileage total=42.5 miles, 2010 total 247 miles
3. Donate 10 quilts/blankets to Project Linus.
8 completed and turned in. 2 completed and ready to turn in
4. Pay off our credit card. (Done once in 2010, new goal of September 2011.)
Paid another $1000 this month, should be paid off before Christmas!
DONE (4/29/2010)! I am 78% of the way to my Gold award!
DONE! total of 17 entries!
7. Try something new like tap dancing, water aerobics or herding.
I start Adult Beginning Ballet this month!
DONE:Got certified in CPR/First Aid (July), learned to do a cartwheel, took herding lessons with Sully (April, May), tried water aerobics (January)
8. Grow only things I eat in the garden and eat what I grow.
Planted: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, leek, kohlrabi, lettuce, spinach, beets, snow peas, carrots, radishes, cucumber, edamame, zucchini, yellow summer squash.
Have eaten: carrots, spinach, radishes, spinach, lettuce, snow peas, yellow squash, cucumbers, blackberries, raspberries, basil, chives, thyme
9. Visit family more often and remember to send birthday cards.
10. Add I deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule.