Thursday, August 5, 2010

St. Jude Run!

Tomorrow is the big day! The BIG day! I'll be running, relay-style from here to Peoria. So I won't be running the entire way, NO WAY! About 50 other people and I will be breaking it up into legs 1-5 miles long.

My grand fund raising total is $437.77!! Thanks to everyone who donated, bought stuff from my Etsy shop/ebay auctions and helped me make it over $400! That was my goal (after I made it to $300, my original goal) and I made it!

I'll have a post-relay report once I get back and have rested. We start out Friday night, run through the night and arrive Saturday afternoon. Present our big check on the telethon, pig out on food and then head back home. Sunday I'll be zonked out, recuperating, I'm sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck! The arrival of the St. Jude runners is a big deal in Peoria. Even "non-runners" know about it. I'm sure you will recieve a great reception. What a great thing you are doing. Enjoy and be safe!

    ReplyDelete