Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas in August

OrganizedChristmas.com/It's nearly September, are you thinking about Christmas yet?? For the past two Christmases I have used plans from Organized Christmas and have not scrambled last-minute for gifts, worried about last-minute cleaning or scrounging for recipes to take to each event we have scheduled. It's all been pre-planned and smooth sailing for all the winter holidays!

Last year I used the Christmas Countdown and it worked really well. This year I'm doing the Houseworks Holiday Plan to focus more on keeping the house clean and organized over the winter so there isn't any huge spring cleaning to do. Next week is the beginning of the 18-week plan. Join me for Planning and Paperwork Week!

2 comments:

  1. what a good idea. I looked into the plan & will be joining in in hopes of having my house in good shape come Thanksgiving when family will be visiting. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic resource!! This has helped me get organized and stay on top off some of the details I always seem to miss. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete