Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Home Gym Update

My basement home gym is shaping up nicely! Freshly painted, one wall is Florida Orange. I plan to add some large inspirational quotes to that wall like.To the left we have my chalkboard that I LOVE, and my hand weights on the table! Yoga mat and rubber flooring for floor exercises and you can't see but I have a really sturdy coffee table that I use for my bench.And to the right are my treadmill, stability ball, and Mike's exercise bike.

Unseen, but in the same room are my radio and the all-important dehumidifier.


  1. Wow! Looks great! I like chalkboards, too. Painting a section on my kitchen wall. :)

  2. your gym is banging! I need to move in with you :)

  3. Nice! I think it needs little more details here and there to make it look cozier but you are good to go! Enjoy working out!