Monday, July 5, 2010

Fair Time!

It's getting to be that time of year! July! Fair Season! If you've already had your fair or have projects done, I encourage you to add them to the flikcr group I started called The County Fair Revival. I am almost done with my last couple of projects that I'll be taking to our County Fair at the end of July.
I finished my plastic canvas turkey! I've never done a large-scale plastic canvas and I can honestly say I didn't enjoy it very much and probably won't do another.

Pajama pants-These are made out of some flannel my mom graciously gave me. I need new pajama pants, why not take them to the fair first?

I'm busy getting that Pumpkin Table Runner all bound and done!

In the works: A small basket made from old Christmas cards crocheted together.

No comments:

Post a Comment