Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bike to Work

Biking to work went super-swell!It is 2.5 miles from home to work, the perfect distance to get a nice ride but not be sweaty and it was a gorgeous day to be out riding!Unbeknownst to me, Mike followed me in the truck until I got to the first main road. (To make sure I obeying safety rules and wasn't swerving into traffic, I guess.)The Clematis are in full bloom! And sheltered beneath them are my veggie seedlings, almost ready to transplant into the garden. After it stops dipping down into the 40s at night! This year I sold my spare seedlings at work and made over $100 which is going toward my St. Jude Relay fund!
Yesterday was Sully's 7th birthday! We didn't have a party this year but he got a new bowl and he has another herding lesson this Sunday! To celebrate, I made Corgi cookies to take to Rally class tonight. I made a whole pan of sheep cookies too but I burnt them! Ack!