Monday, April 19, 2010

Sheep!

On Sunday, Sully had his very first session with sheep! Mary Lou generally takes the first time dogs in with the sheep dragging a rope. Being a momma's boy, he would not pay attention to Mary Lou OR the sheep so I had to go in the round pen with them. AND being on a leash, he would not run around, he stuck to me like glue so we took the rope off and he was a little more active. But the light bulb went off when I said "Get the kitty!" He immediately whizzed around, snapping and growling at sheep feet (AKA giant kitties)!

3 comments:

  1. Great improvisation...kitties! Looks like it worked! :)

    HUGS from Orlando!
    r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sully looks SO cute herding those sheep. My corgi Miles loves to run in circles like that. I wonder if he'd do well in a training session like that.

    He also knows what Get the Kitty means. ;)

    ReplyDelete