Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2010 Goal Review

Another month has gone by, time to review my yearly goals!

1. Complete the St. Jude’s relay and donate at least $300.

I listed my first batch of goodies in my Etsy shop. 100% of the price of those items goes to my St. Jude relay fund and so far I've sold $27 worth bringing my total to $202!

2. Keep track of all miles I run in 2010.

March mileage total=36 miles, 2010 total 57.88 miles

3. Donate 10 quilts/blankets to Project Linus.

No change, 8 have been completed and turned in. I have one more fringe fleece blanket waiting to be turned in.

4. Pay off our credit card. DONE.

5. Earn the Silver Award in the President’s challenge.

I am 82% of the way there.

6. Enter 10 or more items in the county fair.
NEARLY DONE:
Pampered Pooch quilt (one more side of binding is all that's left!), doily (two more leaves and one more flower to make!)

DONE:
baby afghan with pink scalloped edge, BooBoo Kids quilt, cross stitch tree ornament, beaded cross stitch ornament, Make Life quilted table runner.

7. Try something new like tap dancing, water aerobics or herding.
Sully is signed up for his very first herding lesson. And I am waiting for the summer brochure to come out from the Park District so I can sign up for ballet!

DONE:
Cartwheel

8. Grow only things I eat in the garden and eat what I grow.

Started from seed: tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, leek, kohlrabi, basil.

9. Visit family more often and remember to send birthday cards.

I saw the family for Easter and was reminded that I really should visit more!

10. Add I deep cleaning task each week to my cleaning schedule.

Very soon:washing windows with this kit that I've had since last fall but never used.

1 comment:

  1. just visited your blog, please would you want to visit my blog again, I hope my blog will give you a new information, thank you

    ReplyDelete