Saturday, March 6, 2010

Treats, Edible and Inedible!


First, the edible. I made some of these and I think I'm addicted!! Averie's Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls I mean, does this not look like regular cookie dough? And it tastes just as good!!

And in inedible treats, I have recently purchased quite a few cute fabrics! Look at these Lizzue Dish fat quarters I got on ebay! I got these Color Splash fat quarters when our LQS had a Fat Quarter Tuesday sale:all fat quarters for $1.50!Isn't this one cute?I got some Puppy Love by Janet Page Kessler and some matching dots.Yes, most of this fabric is just additional stash material but I did buy the backing for my Pampered Pooch quilt and have started the quilting. During yoga this morning, I set my intention to concentrate on being calm yet productive today. Sometimes I dash from one project to another, here and there, back and forth. I wanted today to be productive yet in a thoughtful and relaxed manner. And it was, for the most part!

5 comments:

  1. im glad youre addicted to my cookie balls!!! yum and thx for all your contest entries!
    cute fabric too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I love your fat quarters. I need to look at ebay for fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you did the alternate border. It looks good. Can't wait to see the completed project!

    ReplyDelete