Monday, March 8, 2010

MakeDo Mercantile Update!

Want to help me reach my funding goal of $300 for the St. Jude relay in August? I just added a ton of new items to my Etsy shop! Some fun Easter items like these vintage decorations:
The crochet book I'm currently using to make my Irish Rose Doily (I somehow came to own two of the same Star Book no. 64!):
Three lots of vintage doll clothes, which I think would look adorable on some little girl's wall as art!
And I've relisted some readymade pinnies at a new lower price! The entire price of all of these items goes straight into my St. Jude envelope and will get turned in in July before the race.

3 comments:

  1. This is most awesome of you !! May I post about it on my blog with a link to this post? http://www.mamafey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do, Mama Feoneafey! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenna! I wanted to Let you know that I posted about you here:
    http://mamafey.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaways-worthy-causes-and-other-fun.html

    I hope that it is o.k. that I used the photo of your corgi you made the dogster badge with. ( if not please let me know and i will alter my post how ever you like).I linked it to this post on your site in my post about your funding goal of $300 for St. Jude . Hope it Helps! I have my eye on one of those pinnies. those are so Cute!
    Blessings!
    Ma Fey

    ReplyDelete