Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eats

It's been a while since I've posted food pics! So here are some recent meals.
I made quinoa pilaf. (MAN, is that stuff expensive or what?) I topped mine with a few raw cashews. Peas on the side and dessert was some frozen mixed berries, microwaved till syrup-y and topped with some Kashi Cocoa Beach granola!I made a 3-Minute Breakfast Cookie a la Carrots 'n' Cake, but mine has 1 Tbsp of mini chocolate chips. SOOO good! Here I am enjoying it, with wet hair as is usual for me in the morning.Tonight I made these baked Potato and Spinach Balls. They are good, crisp on the outside and nice and fluffy inside, but a little bland. They need a dipping sauce but I'm not sure what kind.I baked up some Tropical Lemon Coconut Muffins that I saw on Oh She Glows. I used avocado instead of coconut butter. I had never baked with avocado and was apprehensive but they are really good! I decided mine needed just a tiny drizzle of glaze to finish them off.

1 comment:

  1. Avocado in muffins? Inventive! they look delish! How'd you make that b-fast cookie!? It looks good and portable!! Mine are always to sticky...

    ReplyDelete