Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Earbud buddies!

I love seeing people's running music. I generally listen to a mix of classic country (Gene Autry, Riders in the Sky, Jerry Reed, etc.), newer pop with a good beat and older (90's) alternative. Oh, and some show tunes in there for good measure! Here's my playlist from the 5K Saturday!

Songs that I heard on shuffle:
TiK ToK-Ke$sha (At the start line, this is a nice song that has a good, consistent beat to start off with.)
Rock and Roll Music-The Beatles
Kids in America-Bloodhound Gang
Let It Rock-Kevin Rudolph (pressed skip on this one, not feeling it)
Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now-HairSpray
Jai Ho-Slumdog Millionaire
She's So Lovely-Scouting for Girls
Dragostea Din Tei-O-Zone
Scotty Doesn't Know-Lustra
I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks-Bloodhound Gang
Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes-Skeets McDonald (As I approached the last 1/4 mile or so, this was such a nice, peppy song to end on!)

Songs on my list that didn't play during the run:
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo-Bloodhound Gang
You Can't Stop the Beat-Hairspray
That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings
One Night in Bangkok-Murray Head
I Don't Feel Like Dancin'-Scissor Sisters
Sexy Bitch-David Guetta
Fit but You Know It-The Streets
When You're Hot, You're Hot-Jerry Reed
He Mele No Lilo-Lilo & Stitch
Three Point One Four-Bloodhound Gang
I've Got Spurs That Jingle-Jangle-Jingle-Gene Autry

3 comments:

  1. cool, I love that you have a song from lilo and stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment today re fitness comps. It's definitely a valid perspective and i appreciated you sharing it.
    Thanks for reading and following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot. I now realize that my 2010 IL Marathon playlist is entirely show-tune free. Ouch. Miss Saigon is a perennial favorite... I'll have to bring her back for my next race! (And if I don't sub-4 on 5/1, I'll know why!)

    ReplyDelete