Monday, February 8, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday



Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 180
% lost overall: 16.28%
+4 pounds

Oh no! A gain! Terrible food choices this weekend brought on a horrible bloated feeling, ew. It started off with too much pizza Friday night, followed by a get-together with friends to make frosted sugar cookies for Valentine's Day, and a run for snacks on Sunday for the Super Bowl, which we don't even watch but it was an excuse to snack. Ack! But I got rid of the cookies that were left (the Fire Station was very pleased!) and I have been food journaling since then to get back on track.

I successfully made "ham and beans" without the ham! A little Hickory BaconSalt (a vegetarian bacon-flavored salt) was all it needed! I got a craving for ham and beans and cornbread so I thought ahead! I had Mike pick up some beans on Saturday, soaked them and made the soup on Sunday. YUM! Now I have MORE than enough to freeze some and have leftovers for a while.

Last night I made the most delicious roasted peppers stuffed with bulgar and feta cheese, YUM!

3 comments:

  1. At least you are aware of why you gained, I think that is the first step:) This week will be better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenn. I started WW and am keeping the journal and that should help me with better food choices. Good Luck next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning is definitely key! Thanks for your support over on my blog. So much better as a group I find :o). You wait it will be an even better loss next week for you. xx

    ReplyDelete