Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in



Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 177
17.7% lost overall:

I skipped last week because I was sick with a cold. But even with that cold I managed to complete the 30-Day Challenge on the EA Sport Active game for the Wii. Please read my review here (and see pictures of me playing the game!).And so that this post isn't completely devoid itself, these are my new weights, one of my Valentersary presents!This is my iPod Touch in it's normal pre-run position. I need to either devise a new one myself of just buy one, this one chafes a little where the velcro is.And these are my running shoes. They are Brooks Ariels. I love the mesh top, they are ultra-stable and are nice and roomy in the toe.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome gear. I love the dumbbells. Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the loss, that's brilliant. You are good with all that exercising :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I can't seem to get in a routine past working out for a few days here and there.

    Thanks for stopping by 31:18. Good luck on the giveaway and be sure to stop in again soon!

    ReplyDelete