Thursday, February 4, 2010

Boo-Boo Kids Quilt (and more)

Another top done! Here is my Boo-Boo Kids Quilt for the Project Linus Make-A-Blanket-Day event! Every year, we are given a theme fabric (this year it's the darker yellow with orange stars) and a theme (this year-Wish Upon a Star). Earth's sun is the largest star (indeed, the largest object) in our Solar System. So my quilt's title is "Dream Big". Now I have 8 days to get it quilted and bound before I have to drop it off for the competition!

And I almost forgot to post these two pictures! These are the two Linus blankets that Mike picked out the fabric and did the fringe on!
And here are the NICU Linus blankets I made with the Serger my friend loaned me! I will certainly be looking for one of those at garage sales this summer, it worked like a dream!


  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your quilt is beautiful. I have the 30 day shred. You need hand weights for it during some parts. I am with you on the short and to the point. And yes I have to get my daughter to start it since we got directv. :-)

  2. Your quilts are always so lovely. So much creativity up there in your mind, I need to borrow some.

  3. I bet the little ones will love these soft fleece blankets and the quilt is beautiful! Thank you for visiting me at Loveleigh Treasures, it was a pleasure to meet you!