Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quilt block completion!

This is a sampling of my blocks for the Holly Jolly Block Swap. 12 nine-patches and 12 theme blocks done! Once I laid them out this way, I kind of fell in love with just the presents! But I know I'll be getting some other fun blocks from everyone else so I am only a little sad to be sending them away. I know Aunt Pitty Pat will take good care of them!

A friend at work loaned me this monstrosity.I'm only calling it names because I tried to thread it this morning! I have not used a serger since high school so it will hopefully be like riding a bicycle! I am using it to make NICU blankies for Project Linus, which are fleece but must have a serged edge. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today and I absolutely LOVE your corgi! I love your blog too! I just became a follower also! I too have a corgi and quilt!