Thursday, January 21, 2010

52 to Fabulous

I have been getting the 52 to Fabulous emails this year and so far they are great suggestions if you are just starting to evaluate your life and goals but mainly they are questions I have already asked myself. This week's task is to make a Vision Board. I made one of these last year for my 2009 goals so I thought I'd show you.The words may be hard to read, you can see it better if you click the picture to enlarge it. My goals were: Get up earlier, Walk the dog once a day, Remember birthdays, Exercise, Re-caulk the bathrooms, Read more books, Bake for librarians/police/fire department, Brush my teeth every day, Enjoy a vacation away (which is hard for me, I love to be at home), Plant more flowers and veggies that I eat, Make 2 quilts and Do a Christmas letter. I also added a quote that I like:

Lost, between sunrise and sunset,
One glden hour, set with sixty diamond minutes.
No reward is offered, for it is gone forever.

I achieved most of these goals, but as you can see ("exercise") some of them were nebulous and not really well-defined. This year I think my goals are more pin-point and attainable, yet still challenging. And this year's quote is:

Count that day lost whose low, descending sun
views from thy hand no worthy action done.

No comments:

Post a Comment