Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pink quilt DONE!

The pink quilt for the Habitat for Humanity family moving in is DONE! This is by far the largest quilt I've ever made. And thanks to numerous friends I had a HUGE variety of pink fabrics to make this one a super-standout! I get to present it to them on Wednesday during the House Dedication Ceremony and I am so excited and nervous. Here is what the back looks like:(Don't look too closely at the back, it has some....ripples in the fabric.)It is particularly for the 8 year old daughter who loves pink so I hope she likes it!


  1. Are you kidding? She's going to love it! How could she not?

    I'd somehow missed what you were making it for, but that's so wonderful of you! I know how much effort quilts take, and I'm very impressed.

  2. Wow! It is absolutely fabulous! Way to go Jenna.