Saturday, December 26, 2009

Drop In & Decorate Christmas 2009

We had another successful Drop In & Decorate event at work! I think we had the most people EVER show up to help (16 total) which was so awesome, some people who have never decorated with us before decided to give it a try.

We ended up with 156 cookies all prettied up for the TIMES Center men's shelter and soup kitchen. I added some goodies from my packrat stash (stuff I buy on sale with coupons) like deodorant, shower gel and shampoo because I know they always need things like that.
Drop In & Decorate is really taking off. I have been simply amazed at all the gorgeous cookies from different events Lydia has been posting from all over the country!


  1. Fun!! The cookies look great. That would be really fun to do with *some* of the people from our office.

  2. Hooray for you and your co-workers and for your dedication to the TIMES Center. I'm sure the men at the shelter look forward to your cookies as much as we look forward to seeing the photos of the cookies! Thanks for all you are doing to build bridges of compassion in your community.

  3. cool! I love decorating cookies! I remember doing it in girl scouts and it was so much fun!