Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday business

Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 178
% lost overall: 17.2%

The 5K put me over the top for my Bronze Award! Hooray!

My gym is having a contest to NOT gain weight over the holidays. I am doing my own personal version because I don't want to pay $25 for a t-shirt.

My plan is:

Always park at the back of the lot and ALWAYS take the stairs at work. (I've been a little lax and I've been taking the elevator about 1/3 of the time.)

Food diary until January 1.

Watch portions at holiday meals. I will be visualizing a 1/4 cup measure when taking servings. Main targets: Thanksgiving, WI Christmas, IL Christmas, Company Party, Cookie Exchange party, and Secret Santa breakfast at work. Oh yeah, and that pie baking contest we're having at work on Monday!

Do not drink any calories-so no punch, cider, etc. with meals. I will make an exception for cocoa because it can't be winter without cocoa! But when I drink it, it will be my evening treat.

Keep up with my running and add at least two other activity each week. A gym class, a DVD, or a round of Hit the Deck are the most likely options.

1 comment:

  1. Who took the picture?

    I'm being phased out! :(