Thursday, October 8, 2009

Projects on the crafting table

So, last week I mentioned how finding time for personal crafts was hard. Well, it doesn't help when you have a dozen projects going on at once! Here is some of what I'm working on.

My veggie skirt, nearly done! I love fall and this fabric is SO fall!

My Pampered Pooch quilt has the first border almost done (it's only sewn on on two sides if you can't tell.) Closer to having a quilt of my very own to cuddle under!

This fabric is for a super-secret Halloween project, can't tell you too much. No, it doesn't all coordinate because the items will be going to different people.

But here's some fabric that DOES coordinate! It's the fabric I have picked out for my Red and Aqua Quilt Block Swap blocks! Tonight is cutting night in front of the tv.

This turkey hat that my sister was SOOOOO disspointed that I didn't get done in time to wear to Thanksgiving last year. (I say that VERY facetiously because she will be mortified when I wear it this year!

I have the hat part and one wing done but someday soon it will look like this:


  1. OMG! I love that turkey hat!

  2. That turkey is truly an epic hat. Can't wait to see it.

  3. Love the hat. That is great!!!! What fun to do something like that.