Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bras and Blisters

Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 178
% lost overall: 17.2%

I'm not sure I've ever mentioned this for Weight Loss Wednesday before but they heaviest I've ever been was 242. I am over 60 pounds lighter then that now but basically I have been wearing the same bras since then! So Mike took me bra shopping and we loaded up on my new size!!
Wearing my old size 40C
Wearing my new size, officially fitted at the bra store: 36B


In running news, I had to take four days off as my longer runs in cotton socks had given me blisters on my arches and I ended up with an infected blister on my right foot. Quite painful, but it's healed now and thanks to some new running socks so I am blister-free! I am trying out different brands, UnderArmor, DeFeet and Wigwam, to see what works best for me. Do you have a brand you like?

6 comments:

  1. Hey, you broke through that plateau. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your progress so far, I have something on my blog that will help (hint check out my site again) :-)
    http://stylesymmetry.com/2009/10/27/perricone-active-tinted-moisturizer-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, well done! And you look great!
    Thanks so much for entering and best of luck in my giveaway!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The absolute BEST brand of running socks (I have worn these through about 7 marathons and two Ironmen triathlons) that you will never get blisters for are the Wrightsock double layer "anti blister" socks. If you get a blister with them, you get your $$ back.

    Great socks.

    ps- congrats on the new size, you are rocking :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!!! My favorite socks are Thorlows (They're spelled something like that lol)

    PS You won my giveaway!!!! Please email me your address to tropicaleats@gmail.com so that I can mail out your package :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! Isn't it great to break a weight loss plateau!?!

    Beautiful quilt! I am a quilter as well. I don't get a chance to as often with little ones running around but I will get back to it soon : )

    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete