Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WLW-not much to report

Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 180
% lost overall: 16.28%
no change

Wow, yet another week with no change. I have so much on my plate right now, I am just glad it's not going UP! I volunteered at the Pembroke Welsh Corgi National Herding Trial this weekend. It was so great to see all those Corgis out there doing real working dog stuff! And after watching all those small (compared to the sheep) dogs working and not getting hurt, I am more optimistic that Sully could probably get to at least HT level, maybe PT. So next year we might try it out at an instinct test.

But this year we're too busy working on obedience! We've been working jumps and retrieves all month and have until the end of October to perfect our Graduate Novice skills for the Lakeshore Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club's Specialty.

I haven't just been training a corgi, I've been crafting them! I've gotten a lot of orders from my Etsy shop for Corgi pins and Corgi fairy costumes, among other things. So I have been busy trying to keep up.

More crafting for the store while trying to fit in more personal crafting is tough! I was hoping to have a skirt to post today for Wardrobe Refashion but it's not done. Plus that pink strippie quilt isn't going to make itself!

Add to that fitting in running and walking, classes at the gym, arranging snack this weekend for the Habitat for Humanity crew and lunch later this month, oh yeah, and WORK, which pays for all of this! I was hoping fall would be a relaxing break from spring an summer but it seems summer was my short break and fall is ramping up to be busier than any other time!


  1. better to stay the same ... then gain:)

  2. are making me need to make time for yourself.

    Way to go on your weight may have hit a little bump but at least you are not gaining.

    I always gain back what I lose because I cannot stick to anything!!

  3. Sorry I was out of town over the weekend and just found your comment about the swap. Just send me an email at and then I'll email you back my info. Have a good Monday!

  4. Sounds like you are super busy!! It's been that way around here, too.

    Good luck with your weight loss.


  5. Good job staying accountable and posting up the weight loss report (despite little change). I tend to only post about weightloss when I have good news :P