Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pink Quilt update


Here are some more blocks for the PINK quilt I am making for the new family in the neighborhood! I apologize, they look exactly like the last update because, well, they are all the same strippy pattern and all the fabrics are VERY pink. But that's the point!

A BIG thank you to Sheree of Sheree's Alchemy who sent me pink fabric for this project! I have never made a quilt this big and it is taking a LOT of fabric! And this pattern requires a good variety of prints as well, so thank you to EVERYONE who has helped me build my bin of pink strips, I think I will have enough!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the accent colors as well, very nice use of bordeaux!

    All in all, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna - Wander over to my blog and take a look at my giveaway post. I'm sure you will be a happy camper!

    Ryan
    imjustaguywhoquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete