Thursday, July 23, 2009

Upcoming Milestone

The SwapDex is 1 year old today! And that means that in 3 days the CorgiPants blog will also have its Blogoversary. I thought I would invite any questions you might have about me, Sully, our family, house, garden, even the stinky cat and then on Sunday I will post a Q and A session. Anyone who submits a question will receive something in the mail from me (probably a card and a nice selection of stickers/stamps/paper bits). Real honest-to-goodness snail mail! So let's hear it!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, congrates on your Blogaversary!

    My Question is when you first started blogging did you think that you would have helped teach so many of us different things and that you would have all of Blogland coming to you about swaps?
    I'm really proud of everything thing you do, keep up the good work.
    Huggs,
    Cleary K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- you won the Home Decor Giveaway at Boogers, Screams, Headaches, and Dreams. Please email me at childresshousehold at gmail dot com within 48 hours or I'll have to pick another winner.

    Thanks and CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations...you have a great blog... I am drawing for two giveaways on Monday...so hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My question is, "What is the best thing you've gotten out of blogging for an entire year?" (honestly, that takes commitment!)

    Happy Blogaversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary! Good for you for making it a year. Do you have any garden tips for a newbie? Mine doesn't seem to be doing great. Thanks and I hope you are here in another year!

    ReplyDelete