Monday, June 1, 2009

Why yes, I did paint my toenails just for you!

Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 191.5 (click on the picture for a larger version, I was going to call it 192 until I looked at it close up, it's definitely in between, wouldn't you say?)
% lost overall: 10.930%Today is the last day, the end of our Challenge. It doesn't look like I'll be the winner but I really did win a whole lot! A new wardrobe of clothes that didn't fit properly any more. A new sense of portion sizes and meal planning. The strength and stamina to endure Boot Camp!

The Spring Fitness Challenge may be ending but I'm not done! My next motivation is to keep watching what I eat and win a Presidential Active Lifestyle award. I am in my third week and doing well. After that, I will move on to the Challengers program!


  1. Awesome, Jenna! You are inspiring me. Hmmm..maybe now everytime I want to eat something I shouldn't I'll come back and look at your red diva toenails for inspiration :) xo -C ^..^

  2. *Congratulations* on your weight loss -- that's a real accomplishment! Good luck with your future goals :)