Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday!

Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 187
% lost overall: 13%

Earlier in the week I made corn and black bean salad (recipe from the book "Eat, Shrink and Be Merry"). I ate it with a veggie bologna sandwich one day. This weekend, it was grilling time! Grilled romaine salad inspired by the one we had a few months ago at the Spice Box.

We grilled up some vegetarian Italian sausages
I had mine with grilled onions and peppers on top!
Mike picked up some MINI Krispy Kremes on Friday. A box of 20, but they're so cute! And under 100 calories each!

3 comments:

  1. Those donuts are dangerous! MMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are losing way faster than me. I'm getting frustrated that it's not coming off faster, but I guess it IS coming off. Years of dieting has messed with my metabolism, methinks.

    Go Jenna. You keep me inspired! :) xo

    ReplyDelete