Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Weigh-In

Start Weight: 215
Current Weight: 200
% lost overall: 6.977%

So, still not under 200. I thought sure this week I would get to make a big announcement that I had made it to the numbers that start with 1, but it is not to be. Did I make it to the gym at ALL last week? No. Did I get in some physical activity? Yes, I walked the dog, mowed the lawn, did a lot of weeding and gardening, lifted weights at home. But not much cardio, ate larger lunches than usual and too many sweets (an entire 8x8 pan of berry-apple crisp!) foiled my plans. It's a new day, a new week and we're back on track!
This is Hungry Girls Mexi-Tato (basically a texmex twice baked potato), with fat free refried beans on the side and a salad made with lettuce that reseeded itself from last year in the garden. Three mini strawberry muffins for dessert. I love mini muffins because you get to have multiple muffins for the same calories!
These are Trader Joe's vegetable dumplings, steamed, with a little fat free salad dressing for dipping. Brown rice and mixed veggies on the side. And that awesome thing that looks like berries and cream is actually strawberries and vanilla yogurt, VERY tasty, VERY healthy! Can you tell it was strawberry season?


  1. Wow, wonderful, healthy food! All the best in your diet. :)

  2. I love Trader Joes. I'm going to check out their veggie dumplings. Thanks for the tip :) -C ^..^