Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A meme and an award

Long overdue as things generally are on this blog, not one but TWO Corgi bloggers passed this Only 8 Meme on to me. Thank you, Infrared Goggles and CorgiTails!

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1…..Competing in a tracking trial with Sully
2…..Weighing under 180 pounds
3…..Grilling more this summer!
4…..Watching my larger garden grow
5…..Helping with the Corgi Nationals herding trial
6…..Lazy days reading outdoors
7…..Growing old with my husband
8…..Garage sales


8 Things I Did Yesterday
1…..Walked Sully
2…..Made a recipe from my favorite magazine-Healthy Cooking (Taco bake)
3…..Read in bed
4…..Napped
5…..Biggest Loser workout with weights
6…..Got groceries with Mike
7…..Helped Mike fold laundry
8…..Weeded the garden


8 Things I Wish I Could do
1…..A cartwheel!
2…..100 push-ups
3…..Own a hooved animal (or even chickens!)
4...Read faster
5...Grow more of my own food
6…..Work only 20 hours a week but still make the same!
7…..Or just retire completely
8…..Teleport


8 Shows I Enjoy (DVR)
1…..Lost
2…..House
3…..The Office
4…..Scrubs
5…..Law and Order (any flavor)
6…..Masterpiece Classics
7...Jamie at Home
8…..The Simpsons



Expressly Corgi honored me with this award! A big thanks and I'm so happy when people let me know they actually read my little blog!

2 comments:

  1. It IS nice when people leave comments, and you deserve an award! I love the little saddle you made for my corgi - I am working on corgi cards with her wearing her corgi steed outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, thanks for entering my Chobani giveaway! I was intrigued by the name of your blog, I'm a dog lover myself but only learned about corgis when my dad got one a few years back. He's the cutest little thing, but a bit of a grump (the corgi, not my dad)!

    ReplyDelete