Saturday, March 21, 2009

Also in birthday news...

My friend at work made the most beautiful angel food cake for my birthday! Isn't it gorgeous?

As a present to myself, I finished up some artwork for the kitchen. I used this stencil from Domestic Fluff.I love it and you can see it through the kitchen window when you come to the front door!

Today I tilled the 4-corner vegetable garden and started work on the pathways. In love the historic look of it without the pavers so I might just go with mulch only.


  1. You were certainly inspried today - Happy Birthday!

  2. This is an excellent blog post....I like it....

  3. What a lovely cake! Hope your birthday was a happy one, Jenna! xo -C ^..^

  4. Hi Jenna, My name is Cindy and I just wanted to inform you that you won a coupon for a free crest toothpaste. I will need a address from you so I can send this in with the right info.
    This however will take 6-8weeks before the coupon arrives. (These are rebates that I need to send in. I had a few extra that I didn't want to go to waste)

  5. Sorry, I forgot to give you my e-mail